Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Catch up!

Just for everyones info I have been taking pictures. So if you get tired of looking I completely understand. It took me forever to upload them all. I ran my first race. It was a stake triathlon. When I finished I wished I would have done the whole thing instead of just the running. Oh well there is always next time. It was awesome having the feeling of accomplishment. Now onto a 10k...and shortly after that a 1/2 marathon. Quin was my number one fan! Aren't you all so jealous. I know I would be!! He wanted to be so supportive he couldn't do any of the events. He had to focus on being my cheerleader! ha ha

Then we had Halloween. The pictures I have aren't to fabulous because I forgot to turn my flash on. I know total Shanell moment. I was Lucy and Quin was Ricardo. Ya know I LOVE LUCY!!! We went to a party that some of our friends had. Thanks again Anthony and Holly. We had a ton of fun. It is the only way I can get Quin to dress up is if we have a party or something to go to. So someone please invite us every year. :0) Is it bad that I enjoy making him do things he wouldn't normally do...I think not. Hello its called getting out of your comfort zone people.

Then my amazing b.f.f. Shay got tickets for SYTYCD. If your reading this and don't know what that means then you shouldn't be reading. I am not going to clarify...sorry! ;0) It was amazing. I am definitely going to try my best to make this a yearly accurance. The only horrible thing was that the dancers didn't come out at the end to meet the fans. Ya know take pictures and sign autographs. It was sooooo lame! Little girls were crying it was awful. I had a blast. It was great going with Shay and her 2 cute little sista's!!

This last Saturday was my cousin Kyle's Birthday party. I told my aunt I would help her out. Well he is really into BMX Racing. The whole family is. So they rented the track out. It was way fun. Especially because Quin always gives him a hard time about it. Ya know saying "It's a girls sport and stuff!" So when Quin decided he would try it all the kids at the party gathered around to watch and race. They all one of course. It is way harder than it looks. My heart was in my throat the whole entire time. But I did it twice! Yes I was proud of myself. And my legs they BURNED! Great exercise though. We have had a great few months. Extremely busy but we wouldn't have it any other way. Hope everyone has a great day!






#1 Fan!



I decided I don't look too great with red hair.

I will leave it up to my sisters.


Did I mention that I love this girl. She is awesome

for getting us the tickets for SYTYCD!

It would not have been the same without her.

Oh and isn't she GORGEOUS!!!



Quin on his bike....yes he did beat me when we raced.
I am ashamed!!!



NO COMMENT! I know I look like
a complete dork!

2 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Good for you to be able to run that race! I want all the details about the SYTYCD Concert. Love the Halloween costumes!

Shay said...

Shanell you are too cute and you made me BLUSH and I hate you for it! haha! so Much TO SAY! First of all...when are you doing your half? I want to do another one soooo bad! 2- I freaking LOVE the costumes- you look adorable and that is so creative! 3- SYTYCD is hitting my blog in a few days...I am a bit more dramatic than you. HAHA 4- I LOVE YOU BFF! Lets go shopping!