Sunday, October 17, 2010

She finally came! Warning! Picture overload.

Presley Maeve! Congratulations to Berk and Margo!! She had this beautiful baby girl this morning. She is so tiny and quiet. Very different from her older brother Kolby. I hope Margo doesn't mind that I posted a few pictures. I couldn't help myself. Kolby was so stinkin cute. He loves his little sister so much already. And is constantly wanting to look at her and hold her. I am still so amazed at what a wonderful blessing from heaven these sweet little babies are. Can't wait to see how she holds up in this Hatch family of ours. She has such a quiet cry. Hopefully she can keep up with her older brother. :-)



Getting her her foot prints done!





I love Kolby's cheesy grin!


Perhaps pregnancies are contagious! ;-)

The cheesy grins just get better!

OH MAN! I could have stayed there all day and
held that baby girl! She is so precious.

Yes I think I might need one of these soon!!
Thanks Margo for letting me experience what I did with you. You are an amazing woman. And you did a great job. Especially with Berk & Quin hanging out watching the football game on TV. I am sure their comments didn't help with the contractions! Good thing you kicked em out! She is a beautiful girl! Can't wait to get to know her more!

4 comments:

Shay said...

HOW CUTE! I hope its contagious too, then Cooper can't blame me when I get pregnant without planning it;-)

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

Great pictures!! Can't wait to see her and you guys and everyone!!!!

Anonymous said...

my first thought was "i didn't even know shanell was pregnant!" oops!


good to see you guys are doing good! it's been so long since i've seen you!

BarbaraJo said...

Thanks for posting pictures! We are so excited they had a girl! Welcome to the club!! :)