Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am oficailly a criminal!


Last Wednesday I was on my way to a Dr. Appt. When I saw the flashing red lights!!! Right then my stomach went into my throat! I did not realize how fast I was going and I slowed down as soon as I realized....I know I know everyone says that but I am telling the truth. Well I might have gotten off had it not been a motorcycle cop! I was of course then late for my Appt. Which I sat for an hour waiting to see the Doctor! Annoying!!! At that point I wanted to go crawl back in bed! Quin was really supportive and told me it was no big deal. I now will be joining the rest of you who have been to traffic school. Who knows I might learn something! I eventually got over it but now I can not brag about never getting a ticket! As for those who have already been pulled over and have yet to be I know how you feel!

3 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

doctors appointment?! what kind of doctor's appointment??

Greg and Kami said...

don't worry about it. it will probably happen again :) besides i don't think that really makes you a criminal.

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

Ha ha ha!!!